This application and its content ("Phacil") are exclusive property of Rafael Moris.
Rafael Moris"). All rights reserved.
when using Phacil, including:
• Which personal information are collected while using the functionalities of Phacil;
• How the Personal Information is used;
• When and with whom the Personal Information is shared, and what use is made by third
parties of these Personal Information;
• How and for how long the Personal Information is stored;
• How the Users can control the sending and storage of their Personal Information; and
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1. By using Phacil the following Personal Information may be collected from Users:
(A) Information Voluntarily Given: for the registration and complete use of the functionalities offered on Phacil, the Users may be requested to inform certain Personal Information necessary for their identification, such
as, name, date of birth, e-mail and location. It is the Users responsibility to provide complete, accurate and truthful information. Any changes relating to registration information shall be communicated by the User to Rafael Moris through
its own User account in order to maintain the updated User's personal data.
(B) Access Information: Rafael Moris uses several technologies, owned by Rafael Moris or third parties, to automatically collect and store information about the browsing of Users, as well as the usage made by them in Phacil.
These technologies may include anonymous identifiers that are small information files, not identifiable, stored on the User’s device when entering a site or application, in order to maintain its registries and navigation preferences. These
technologies might collect information as, for example:
• User’s browser, search and navigation history;
• Information of your access device, such as operational system, browser and device type;
• User’s Internet Protocol address ("IP"), date and time of User’s access;
of hardware, address of media access control (MAC), international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) identifier number (UDID) used in devices fabricated by Apple Inc and Google Advertising ID (identifier number used in Android devices);
and information about the User’s Internet habits and preferences.
2. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
2.1. Personal Information will be used to provide, protect, correct and improve the functionalities of Phacil, including:
• To offer a personalized content to the Phacil Users;
• To obtain statistics and metrics on the User profile, improving the services and content offered as a result of these actions;
• To identify programming errors
that might affect the Users’ navigation on Phacil;
• To manage User’s data base of Phacil and the integration with other services;
• To send Users communications and important alerts regarding the operation
of Phacil and the User’s participation on Phacil.
• The customization of advertising material eventually displayed in the Phacil application environment in order to offer services and products relevant
to the User.
• To send emails to Users about promotions of products and/or services offered by Rafael Moris or third parties that Rafael Moirs believes might be of your interest, as long as the User has explicitly authorized
Rafael Moris to send such promotional messages. Rafael Moris will not send to Users, by any means, undesired messages (“Spam”) by e-mail.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
3.1. For better enjoying the services offered by Rafael Moris, Personal Information may be shared with the following partner companies:
• hosting service. The Phacil application is hosted on servers owned by the company IBM (Bluemix). The terms and conditions offered by the hosting service can be accessed on the site https://console.ng.bluemix.net/docs/navigation/notices.html.
access the sites https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/legal-privacy/tos.html, https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, https://www.appsee.com/legal/privacypolicy and http://try.crashlytics.com/terms/.
• advertising tools. Rafael Moris uses several tools to customize advertising and retargeting, such as Google Admob, Vungle, AdColony
http://vungle.com/privacy/, http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/, http://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/.
• e-mail marketing and customer service tools. Email communications for support purposes and email marketing are processed through tools owned by third parties, such as Mailchimp and Helpshift. The terms and conditions of this
service provider can be accessed on the sites https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/ and https://www.helpshift.com/terms/.
• social network. To ensure greater interaction between Phacil Users and since authorized by the User owner of the Personal Information, Video and Character Information may also be shared by other users of Phacil in their respective
3.2. For legal reasons, Personal Information may also be shared with the police, judicial authority, administrative or with the Public Ministry of Brazil, in the event of a court order requiring Rafael Moris to provide Personal Information
to such authorities.
4. STORAGE AND SAFETY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. The Personal Information collected through Phacil will be kept in storage for at least six (6) months counted as of the date of its collection. After that deadline, Rafael Moris will be allowed to, by its exclusive criteria,
delete definitively any Personal Information kept in its servers.
4.2. All Personal Information is subject to security practices, including physical and digital security measures which seek to prevent unauthorized third parties from undue access, use or disclosure of Personal Information.
4.3. IT IS RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO KEEP THEIR ACCESS DEVICES ENVIRONMENT SECURE THROUGH THE USE OF PROPER TOOLS AVAILABLE, SUCH AS ANTI-VIRUS, FIREWALL, AMONG OTHERS, AND FURTHER TO USE UPDATED AND EFFICIENT SOFTWARE FOR ACCESS TO THE PHACIL APPLICATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAFAEL MORIS REQUEST PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH EMAIL, ESPECIALLY ON INFORMATION REGARDING ACCESS PASSWORD. RAFAEL MORIS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DECEITFUL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS THAT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
FROM ITS USERS (PHISHING).
5. USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING ITS PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. Users have the autonomy to define which Personal Information they wish to share with Rafael Moris. However, not providing certain information may prevent User from using certain features offered through Phacil. The following
tools are available so that the User can control the automatic collection and storage, as well as the disclosure of his Personal Information:
• browser tools. The main browsers used to access the Internet make available features to refuse the storage of cookies and control of Personal Information collection tools, such as, for example, the anonymous or private navigation
• software for blocking ads. Several free browser extensions allow the blocking of personalized ads. Rafael Moris does not endorse or verify any of those applications, being its use of exclusive responsibility of
• e-mail marketing. All marketing related e-mails sent by Rafael Moris present an unsubscribe option, which can be found at the footnote of the e-mail sent. If the User wishes so, he can, at his criteria and at
any moment, unsubscribe.
• tracking activities. Mobile devices come with an identifier that allows Users activities to be tracked for advertising purposes. To refuse the storage of Personal Information by the iOS (Identifier
for Advertising – IDFA) and Android (Google Advertising ID – AAID) identifiers, you may unsubscribe this option thought the links https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074 and https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
5.2. Users may, at their discretion and at any time, request that Rafael Moris delete their Personal Information collected through the Phacil application. However, Rafael Moris can storage data related to IP, time and date
of access of the referred User for six (6) months, counted from the collection or more (depending on requirement by the competent authority), in accordance with Federal Law no. 12.965/2014 (“Marco Civil da Internet”). After this
deadline, the User can also ask for the definitive exclusion of IP records, time and date of access.
6. THIRD PARTIES’ APPLICATIONS
6.1. In several parts of Phacil, Users may be redirected to applications and sites from third parties, to which it may be necessary to provide Personal Information. In such cases, the use, storage and protection of such Personal
Information is exclusive and full responsibility of owners of these applications and sites.
6.2. Rafael Moris does not endorse, warrant or has any connection with the owners of these applications and sites, and is not liable for its content or for its policies and privacy procedures.
time a modification is made, you will be informed through a note on Google Play / App Store or via the e-mail address informed by you at the time of registration.
with the applicable legislation.